Over the past few days I have had some amazing authors award me with the sunshine award! I feel so blessed and thankful to have these ladies who provide fantastic resources, recognize little old me!
Thank you Laura from Kinder Kraziness
Jennifer from Herding Kats in Kindergarten
& last but not least
Annie from The Moffatt Girls
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person(s) who gave this award and if you would like to, write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. Pass the award to 10-12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.
- Favorite color? Purple
- Favorite animal? Turtle
- Favorite number? 3
- Favorite drink? Chocolate milk
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. (Twitter confuses me.)
- Your passion? My family and loved ones.
- Giving or getting presents? I get so excited when giving presents! (Sometimes I get a little too excited and can not stop dropping hints!)
- Favorite day? Each and every day!
I follow so many incredible blogs and here are some who bring sunshine into my life when I see their posts:
Allison- Climbing the Monkey Bars!
Mrs. Carroll-The First Grade Parade
Katie and Steve-Two Can Do It
Kristen-Ladybug's Teacher Files
Krystal-Kreative in Kinder
Tara-4th Grade Frolics
Mrs. Parker-Learning with Mrs. Parker
(And yes ladies, this is coming right back to you...)
Jennifer-Herding Kats in Kindergarten
Annie-The Moffatt Girls
(I am going to go along with Annie in saying that if you are receiving this award from me, please do not feel as if you need to write a post about it. I know how busy each of your lives are, especially with the holidays upon us!! Just know that you are amazing and I am thankful for all of you! Please keep doing what you are doing!)