Pages

The Big Apple

This weekend I headed down to the Big Apple to meet some of my bloggy friends and fellow TBA Authors!  Although the New York City is only a 3 hour drive for me, I do not go there often.  It is intimidating to me and I am petrified of driving in NYC traffic.  But I did it, I did it!!

Many were in NYC to attend the BlogHer '12 conference and we all met for dinner.  Those who were attending the conference shared some tidbits they had learned.  Otherwise we spent the time chatting and eating!  
It was so very nice to meet everyone in person!  
My hubby came with me and was very supportive about driving down to meet people we've never met before!  He is shy and reserved like me, so I was happy to have him by my side because I definitely had some butterflies fluttering around in my tummy.  It was my little one's first trip to the NYC and she had a blast both in the city and socializing with everyone at dinner!!  (She on the other hand, is a little social butterfly!)
Did you know that when you attend a BlogHer conference you get logs and lots of free stuff (swag)?  Well, although I ended up not being able to attend the conference, I came home with the very best swag of all!  

This swag was made with love by my bloggy friends!  
(Thank you Hadar and Teri!)
And look how awesome these pens are!  
They say, "TBA Author and proud of it!"  
(Thank you Leslie!!)

Okay, now let's have some fun.  
Do you recognize all of the ladies in the first picture?  
Here we go, going from left to right:
Leslie from KindergartenWorks
Erica Bohrer from Erica Bohrer's First Grade
Hadar from Miss Kindergarten
Tamara from Teaching With TLC
Angela from The Cornerstone
Crystal from Kreative in Kinder