Pages

Valentine Product Updates and SALE!

Hi there!
I spent some time updating two of the products I use for Valentine's Day!

The first one is my 
I use this as a fun way to practice and reinforce sight words.  I have hidden 16 teeny, tiny words in a full-paged picture.  The students have fun using a magnifying glass to find the words!  I also included a recording sheet for students to write down 15 words as they find them!
This is split up into K and 1.  Each grade has two different Sight Word Finds-Love Birds and Puppy Love.
The following words are hidden:
K-1:  Love Birds:  I, my, go, a, see, can, me, and, is, it, am, in, for, the, at, no
K-2:  Puppy Love:  on, you, like, look, said, to, be, we, not, was, little, this, that, are, up, yes
1-1:  Love Birds:  like, look, said, then, when, with, me, my, from, for, she, he, here, play, all, are
1-2:  Puppy Love:  little, has, his, come, some, here, into, your, went, make, who, away, there, where, what, was  

The second one is my Monster Love Letter Identification.
I use this pack as a fun way to reinforce letters and their sounds.  This is a great addition to any Valentine's Day theme because the graphics used are adorable little monsters with hearts!

Guess what?  Both of these products are listed at half price until Valentine's Day!
Enjoy!