Pages

Blog Mixer Linky Party

Yearn to Learn is having a fun Blog Mixer Linky Party and I would love to play along!!

1.  My favorite "New Kid on the Blog" would have to be a blog authored by two teachers; Robynn teaches kindergarten and SueBeth teaches second grade:


2.  Since I teach across different grade levels, I will go ahead and share two bloggers who also do the same.  Both Angelia and Kristen have blogs you do not want to miss because they both share great resources and activities.  Angelia works with students who receive special education services and Kristen works with English Language Learners.


3.  Now for a blogger in a different grade level, hmm... a little hard for me since I am across grade levels but I will go ahead and link up another favorite blog and my good blogging friend.  Annie is a former teacher and stay at home incredible mom who shares wonderful ideas, activities, and resources!



4.  There are so many cute buttons out there.  I think Read Write, Sing's button is creative and adorable!

Now you can join in the fun by going to