Pages

Honored-Versatile Blogger

I want to send a huge THANK YOU to the following authors:


Jody from
.

Allison from 
.

AND
Jody from

for awarding me the

I am so honored!  Please be sure to check out their blogs if you haven't already!
After accepting this award, you are requested to do the following:
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 other blogs.


Here are 7 things about myself:
1.  I was so nervous to begin my own blog because I didn't think my posts would be useful to anyone, but am happy and thankful I did!  I have met so many wonderful educators from around the world and absolutely love the blogging community!
2.  I love reality t.v.
3.  I think the DVR is one of the best pieces of technology ever invented!  (How else would I get to watch my reality t.v.?)
4.  I absolutely LOVE being a mommy and am amazed by my daughter each and every day!!
5.  I am a homebody and would prefer to be home over any other place in the world!
6.  I am an early bird and usually wake up before my alarm goes off.
7.  I hardly ever go to the movies because I can NEVER stay awake for the duration of one!




Here are the 15 blogs I would like to pass the award along to:


Thank you for all you do!