Pages

Love Bug Letter Identification

I just LOVE my newest product!  Not only because it is geared toward Valentine's Day, the day to celebrate love, but because it is a LOVE BUG theme.  Do you have a love bug of your own?  My daughter loves to cuddle and snuggle, so I have always called her my little love bug!!

Here is what is included in this letter identification pack:
-  Upper and lower case letter cards with cute little love bugs!  (I made these smaller than I have in previous packs.  I thought I would try to fit more on one page to save paper and possibly some ink.)
-  Upper  and lower case letter matching worksheets with hearts.
-  Upper and lower case Letter Mix-Ups.  This is where all of the letters in the alphabet are listed in random order all over the page on other cute love bugs.  (This is a new inclusion to the pack, previously I have separated them.)

Click on the picture blow for the shop of your choice!


Oh!  I almost forgot to mention that I used my own graphics in the pack too!  No, I didn't create all of the cute little love bugs.  Those were all created by the My Cute Graphics.  Instead, I created the hearts shown on the worksheets for the students to color in.  

~ Enjoy!