Pages

Get Together and Phrase FREEBIE

Holy Moly Cannoli!
The month of May flew by wicked fast!!
I woke up this morning realizing 
that June 9th is THIS weekend!!
That means we are having our 
Capital Region Get Together THIS Saturday!
Wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!!

Here are the details:
Saturday June 9th, 2012 
12 noon
at
Will you be joining us??

On a different note, to help reinforce sight words with my Kinderkids, I have been sending home the "homework" shown below.  They simply read each phrase aloud to someone.  The parent/guardian listening to the child writes their initials and date in the box.  Once all of the boxes are complete, they bring it back to me for a little treat.  
If you click on the picture, you will be able to snag one for yourself for FREE!  
This summer I am hoping to create a pack that includes a few different versions of these.  Would you be interested?