Pages

There's No Place Like TBA


Happy Summer to you all!

I haven't posted since I was still in school because I have been enjoying every little bit of my first two weeks of summer vacation!  Wooo hooo!
The weather has been A.MAAA.ZING!  Hot and sunny each day, which has allowed me to enjoy the new pool we just installed this year!  My days have been spent going to the gym, drinking my iced coffee, floating the in the pool with my little honey, spending time on our boat, and eating ice cream...lots and lots of ice cream!  It has been nice to take a break from thoughts of RtI, APPRs, SLOs, and any other educational acronym for a little bit and just focus on my little one and having fun!

Did you know that today is International Blog-Hopping Day?
Over at TBA we are celebrating with a Wizard of Oz theme because there is truly NO place like TBA for educational blogging of course!


My fellow and authors and I invite you to join us in the journey by clicking on the picture above, which will take you to 9 different routes on the yellow brick road.  You will then be able to find some fabulous FREEBIES and link up your own posts along the path if you choose.

I have linked up two FREEBIES for:
A Little Magic
and
Hope to see or hear from you along the way!  Have fun!!