Pages

Are You Ready for the Holiday Season?

Getting ready for the winter and holiday season?  
Well here are some products that I use with my little literacy learners to help reinforce letter, sound, and sight word identification.  

Here is my newest product:
This pack includes cute penguin versions of both upper and lower case versions of:
~  Letter Finds (alphabet charts)
~  Letter Mix-Ups (letters are mixed up)
~  Letter Cards
~  Brr... Game

I use the following for both letter and sound matching:



Here is a cute little FREEBIE:


I use this to reinforce letters, sounds, and sight words:

And don't forget the three sets of 
Winter Wonderland, 2 Games-in-1 Packs
to help reinfoce the first 300 Fry Sight Words:

Finally, don't forget to hop over to TBA to check out Freebie Friday!
Freebie Fridays