Pages

Tell Me More...

I have been trying to catch up on some blog hopping and I came across this great little linky party that Mrs. Lemons is having!  Yes, I know I am a little late, but I still wanted to join in the fun!  
So here are some little facts about me, that you may or may not find interesting...


I am definitely a morning person vs. a night owl.  I tend to be go, go, go during the day and it is almost impossible to watch television or read after my daughter goes to bed at night.  I all too often fall asleep the second I sit down to relax!  I love to get up early to get things done anyhow, so I guess it all works out!

My mom is one of the most important people in my life.  Here we are at one of my bridal showers in 2004.

If I were to be stranded on a deserted island and I would only be able to have two items with me, I would choose mascara and KETCHUP of course!  I LOVE ketchup.  It just makes everything taste better!  What would you choose? 


I feel so blessed to have married my best friend.  Poor guy is stuck with me now...

My hair is naturally curly, but I never realized how curly it really was until I knew what to do with it in college!  I do straighten it when I have the time and patience.  Here I am with it straightened a few years ago.

And here I am with curly hair the same month.  Don't mind the close up shot or the goofy girl to my left.  (It's hard to find pictures of yourself when you are always the one behind the camera!!)

I love turtles.  I think they are fascinating little creatures!

I am a Nationally Board Certified Teacher.  Here I am with my colleague, Jill, at a special dinner party a few years ago.

My two children complete our family.  Here they are playing doctor of course!

Speaking of my children, Saydie loves to be covered up and tucked into her own bed at bedtime.  Do you cover up your pet?  Although my hubby would disagree, I think it is a normal thing to do...right?

Lastly, Paige has enjoyed catching so many butterflies this summer that I think she just may turn into a butterfly herself!  (Check out the picture below.  What do you think, should I be concerned?)

So that is it for now!  Make sure you join in the fun too by linking up if you haven't already!!