Pages

The Pigeon Wants a Puppy, Do You?

I was so excited to see that 
Mo Williems
is reading his book
this month for 
Online Storytime at Barnes and Noble!

I LOVE Mo Williems!

I have posted about the Online Storytime at Barnes and Noble a few times now!  Are you sick of it?!  LOL!
I can't help it!  I love the books they feature and the authors and celebrities they have reading them!!  I also love that you can view the books they featured in previous months!

And by the way...I am now officially on Spring Break!  
Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

9 comments:

  1. I love his books and I'm so glad you posted that he's reading on BN. Thanks! I actually booked him to visit my school when I was a librarian. He hadn't yet won any awards but I knew it was coming so I booked him just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...Happy Break!! I'm on break this week but hubby and kids are NEXT week. Wahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know. We will be listening. The Easter Bunny may being leaving a copy of Mo's newest book in my son's Easter basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing about this! Love the pigeon books! Have a great break!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the link! My kids will just love it too!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. All because of you...the girls totally enjoy online story time!! It really saves me when I am making dinner;) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog! Today started my spring break, too...I am so excited. Your newest follower--

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just showed this to my three year old last night and she really liked it! She made me replay it 2 times and wanted to hear/see more books!
    I am going to have to post the link on my blog!
    Thanks!

    Sara
    http://teachingmunchkins-smgaitan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete