Pages

The Winner...

Hi all!  Wow, I can't believe the number of responses!
Because I had over 200 comments, I decided it was best to use the Random Number Generator, only to find out that my comments were not numbered!  Yikes! 
Luckily I remembered how Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files posted a tutorial on how to number comments. 
Thanks for saving me, yet again Kristen!!  
(If you are just starting out blogging, you really need to check her out.  She has wonderful, easy to follow tutorials and I have learned so much for her.) 
And now for the winners...
The winner for the gift card of choice to Target, Barnes and Noble, or Amazon is Amanda Phillips!
The winner of a little, something special because I reached (and surpassed) 300 followers is Heidi Samuelson!
Ladies, please contact me via email so that I can get your information:
jujulynn66@msn.com

Thank you to everyone who posted for and about my first giveaway.  I had a lot of fun and can't wait to check out all of your blogs!

Have a blessed day!