Pages

Want to have some fun for a free Letter ID Activity?

(I am reposting this with some HINTS on the bottom!!)


Early last week I created a "secret" post for my Facebook friends, sharing a FREE letter identification activity shown below, called Monster Match (very similar to my Pumpkin Letter Identification).

I changed the post a little, but if you can find that post on my blog and leave me a comment there with your email address,  I will send you the Monster Match activity for FREE!

You have until midnight tomorrow EST (Monday, October 17th) to find that post and leave me your comment!


Have fun and Happy SPOOKY MONSTER Hunting!!


Hints:  It is NOT a post in October or September and does NOT already provide an activity for free (Mr. Munch).   
You will know when you find it!


=  Have fun!  =