Pages

The Blogging World and TBA

Okay, I admit it.  I came into the blogging world as a stalker.  I stalked teacher blogs for a few months.  After leaving some comments and thanking those for their generosity, I wanted to become more involved.  I wanted to share ideas and activities and toyed with the idea of creating a blog of my own.  

But creating a blog was something I was very nervous about.  It was rather scary to me.  I worried about whether others would like my ideas.  Would they use my activities?  Would they think everything I wrote was silly?

Well, here I am!  I obviously bit the bullet and created this little blog!  Let me tell you, it has opened up a whole new world for me! In addition to meeting new and wonderful friends who inspire me to create new activities and share my ideas, I have been blessed with becoming an author o
for Teaching Blog Addict (TBA).  

Tamara, the creator of TBA has done an amazing job of bringing educators from around the world together in one place.  Whether you write your own blog or just read them, TBA is definitely a blog you need to become a follower of.  

If you haven't visited TBA before, please click on the picture below and look around.  If you are like me, you will find it to be a wonderful resource!!  And if you share that feeling, please spread the word about it  to your friends, followers, and colleagues!

And those of you considering writing a blog of your own...I say go for it!  You will receive lots of support and will be welcomed with open arms!
Thank you!