Pages

Snowman Letter Identification

I had a wonderful follower contact me to see if I would continue to make letter identification activities for each season.  Like her students, my students will also need practice and reinforcement with their letters and sounds throughout the year, so I am more than happy to!

So to celebrate the upcoming winter months, I created a snowman version of my letter identification-matching activities to help our littlest learners match and identify their upper and lower case letters.  (This is very similar to my Pumpkin Letter Matching-Identification and Monster Match activities.)  The download includes upper case and lower case letter cards with cute little snowmen on them.  There are also two student worksheets which list the entire alphabet (either in upper or lower case form) for students to match and color.  I also provided some suggestions for use.

You can find this set of activities in both of my shops.  Please click on the pictures below to access the download:




~ Enjoy!