Pages

Reindeer Food, Santa Letter FREEBIE links!

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Pinterest!  Don't you?  
After doing a quick and simple search, I found the cutest little FREE printables on a blog called, Crafty Carnival.  
(I can't wait to have some time to look through her posts!)

My little one and I made 30 servings of reindeer food (for my other little ones at school) using this cute little bag topper she has posted!
 

Within the same post there is also a "Dear Santa" letter for the kids to write their "short" list.  I plan on using this with my kindies tomorrow.  They are just bubbling over with excitement!
Picture courtesy of Crafty Carnival

Well, it is already Wednesday evening!  This week seems to be going by slow, but at least I am surviving!  Two more FULL days!  I think I can...I think I can...  
(Right?)

Oh, and if you would like to follow me on Pinterest, feel free to click here!
Or if you need an invite, leave me your email!!