Pages

Snowman Love Sight Words

This morning I have been busy creating and uploading a new product that you can use throughout the winter months and even Valentine's day, to help reinforce the basic sight words our kindergarten students are learning.  
(Let me just add that I didn't make it to the gym this morning....oops!)

 It includes 45 of the earliest sight words separated into 5 different sets along with worksheets to go along with them.  
(The words are listed in the order in which my students are introduced to them through the reading series my district currently has in place.)

Each set of sight word cards contains 9 words.  I labeled each set as A1, A2, A3, A4, or A5.  (These labels are also on each card, so that they can be separated easily if the cards are mixed.)

There are also 8 different worksheets for the students to find and match the words.  Each set has a worksheet (a total of 9 words on each page) and there are also worksheets where two sets are combined (for a total of 18 words on the page).  I also provided 2 blank worksheets for you to create your own combinations or for the students to write the words in the blank hearts.

As always, click on the picture below for the shop you prefer!

Enjoy!

Don't forget, I also have a giveaway going on until tomorrow!  (I forgot how fun it was to have a giveaway and have enjoyed reading your comments and meeting new bloggy friends!)