Pages

Happy Birthday To...CLOSED

Guess who will be celebrating a birthday on March 7th?
Little, ole' ME!
And guess how old I will be?  
1!  
I will be 1!
March 7th marks the 1 year birthday for my blog!


Seems like it was just yesterday that I was sitting here stalking blogs and debating whether or not to start one of my own.  I was so afraid that no one would want to read anything I had to share.  I have learned so much and have met so many amazing people from around the world.  I thank you all for following and sharing your ideas with me and look forward to what this next year has in store. 


So let's CELEBRATE!!


What better way to celebrate with you, than to have a giveaway with some of my wonderful bloggy friends from 
TBA
We have a collection of early literacy, math, and science activities to share with you!  Here is a little preview:





What can you do to win?
Visit one or all of my bloggy friends (by clicking on the pictures above) and come back to leave me a comment about what you love about their blog!  You will get one entry for each separate comment you leave.  While you are visiting, make sure you become a follower so that you do not miss an amazing post from any of these amazing blogs.

I will choose a winner on Wednesday March 7, 2012. 
Winners must be a USA resident, 18 years of older.  I will choose a winner by using the Random Number Generator.

Thanks and good luck!